Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dermal Infection

So I wanted to blog about my dermal piercings.
I have 2 dermals on my chest. I've had it for about a good four months only.. and now I'm not sure if its rejecting or so but it has a slight bump next to it. My new pup snagged it a little & my seat belt always found a way to sit between it and my skin ='( and ever since than it started getting infected. I'm taking way better care of it now though. I guess cause I'm now use to having them!!

I hope its a fixable infection and not a rejection =( I love my dermals so much



I was able to find 100% Non-Iodized Sea Salt online after having no success searching at local markets. I've been sea salt soaking it 2-3 times a day for 10-15 mins. But it's only been 4 days since Iv'e started =( I'm hoping this works!.



I also purchased 'Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap Tea Tree' on Ebay. But I will only be using this to rinse in the shower once or twice a week.



2-3 drops of tea tree oil diluted with 1 cup of luke warm water will help drain bacteria/infections.. I wonder if that'll work. I'm thinking that would only dry the skin.

Any suggestions?
wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment